Tastings Available on Saturdays Only
Curbside Pick-Up Available Daily
Our Tasting Room Garden is open for tasting by appointment on Saturdays!
Reservations are now required and may be placed via phone call or email:
Please call (805)736-9700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your visit. If emailing, please include your name, a contact phone number, date of appointment, the number of tasters in your party and your preferred choice of seating time.
Outdoor Seating Times: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
We are unable to accommodate groups larger than 6 guests at this time and reservations are limited to 60 minutes to allow for staff to properly sanitize tasting areas and prepare for the next guests. Our tasting fee is $15 and tastings include 4 wines. No charge for Club Members up to 4 people.
Once you have made your reservation, a staff member will call to confirm your date and time and provide you with any other necessary information.
If you find yourself in our area and do not have an appointment, give us a call and we will see if we can fit your party in!
For the protection of our guests and staff we will be adopting the following safety protocols in our tasting room:
- All guests must wear a mask in the facility at all times while they are not tasting wine.
- All tastings will be seated and wine will be poured shortly before guests arrive. If you need to get up from your table, we ask that all guests do their best to maintain at least a 6 foot distance from other parties.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for guests.
- If a guest is experiencing or has recently experienced flu like symptoms at the time of their appointment, we ask that they refrain from visiting us at this time.
For information about things to do and places to stay in Lompoc, please see:
- Explore Lompoc
- Sta. Rita Hills Winegrowers Alliance
- Lompoc Valley Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau
Lompoc Winery & Tasting Room
415 E. Chestnut Avenue
Lompoc, CA 93436
11:00 am to 4:30 pm
Tasting Room Garden
By Appointment Only
Holiday Hours - We will be closed on the following days in 2020:
Wine Club Only Event - Saturday, October 10th, 2020
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26th, 2020
Christmas Eve - Thursday, December 24th, 2020
Christmas Day - Friday, December 25th, 2020
We will close at 3pm on New Year's Eve - Thursday, December 31st, 2020
New Year's Day - Friday, January 1st, 2021