Longoria Tasting Room Is Now Open Saturday through Wednesday!
We are now able to be open indoors for tasting and wine by the glass. Tastings will be seated and due to limited capacity, reservations are required.
We will be following the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department guidelines for face coverings:
- Fully vaccinated individuals: Masks are not required for entry.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals: Masks are required for entry.
- By entering our tasting room you agree to be in compliance with these guidelines.
- The Longoria staff will be wearing masks at all times.
Call or email for reservations and more information: 805-736-9700 or email@example.com
We will call you back to confirm your reservation.
We look forward to your visit!
Stay safe and healthy!
For information about things to do and places to stay in Lompoc, please see:
- Explore Lompoc
- Sta. Rita Hills Winegrowers Alliance
- Lompoc Valley Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau
Lompoc Winery & Tasting Room
415 E. Chestnut Avenue
Lompoc, CA 93436
Tasting Room/Office Hours
Open Saturday through Wednesday
11:00am to 4:30pm
Closed Thursday and Friday
We will be closed on the following days in 2021:
Easter Sunday - Sunday, April 4th
Fourth of July - Sunday, July 4th
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 25th
Christmas Eve - Friday, December 25th
Christmas Day - Saturday, December 25th
New Year's Day – Saturday, January 1st, 2022
We will be closing early, at 3pm, on the following days in 2021:
Super Bowl Sunday – Sunday, February 7th
New Year’s Eve – Friday, December 31st